We are currently in Month #7 of our 18-month construction schedule. There's a lot to see in this month's update!
• We are completing the last section of our foundation walls
• Consumers Energy has decided they want to bury the power lines that run along the south-side of our property
• We're almost through the de-watering challenges, and once completed all of the 'unknowns' in the ground will be behind us
• Steel arrives next week to frame the first floor
• Tower two is under construction - this is where our elevator will be located and also indicates the highest point of our building
• We have a handshake agreement with a potential retail tenant and are working toward a letter-of-intent. We can't announce who or what it is yet, but we believe it will be a huge amenity for our residents and the neighborhood.
Thanks for your investment in Victory on Leonard, and thanks for helping us build much-needed new housing in Grand Rapids!