Things are really taking shape with Victory on Leonard! Here are a few of the highlights we're excited about:
• Structural steel has arrived and is being erected.
• The steel package is for the first floor only, and is providing a structural base for the 4-stories above.
• Concrete and Steel work hand-in-hand - the concrete is notched to accept the custom-sized and pre-fabricated steel.
• In early July the wood will be delivered in panels which are being built at Zeeland Lumber's factory. The first floor is already built and ready for shipment.
• Masonry work continues on the far south stair tower.
• Excavation is still happening to complete underground footing drains and getting the ground to sand-grade so we can pour the concrete floor in the basement
• We have a letter-of-intent (LOI) for the retail space. Once its signed we can announce our new tenant, who we believe will be an incredible asset for the neighborhood and our residents.